Opps Developments is a successful training provider and business consultancy based in Cambridgeshire, England.
Our main services are:
- Business training for business owners and managerial staff
- Work based learning courses such as National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and Apprenticeships
- Business, IT and Community Consultancy
- A variety of short courses on specific subjects
Opps is formed of like minded individuals from a variety of backgrounds, who all share a passion for training and life-long learning.
Our management team holds a portfolio of diverse and complementary skills with business experience ranging from senior management positions at BT, the Burton Group (Arcadia/Debenhams) and GEC, to running independent consultancies and small businesses.
Expertise in training and education stems from senior management positions in further education, advanced qualifications in the teaching of adults and delivering bespoke training programmes to large businesses.
Our assessors and consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but are all chosen for their extensive experience in their sector and ability to deliver training and consultancy to the highest standard.
We are based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and operate throughout England.
The requirements of our clients dictate the day, time and duration of our training and consultancy.
We set high standards for our training, coaching and consultancy. We encourage innovation, the acquisition of new ideas and understanding, and the practical application of the new knowledge gained. We have a rigorous quality assurance policy that we apply to all of our activities.
We train, coach and mentor leaders, managers and supervisors on management techniques, business strategy, effective communication, ICT systems, human resources, and personal development. Business Training.
We provide accredited training to individuals working across vocational sectors: e.g. Business and Finance, Hospitality, Retail, Health and Social Care.
We offer a range of consultancy services based on our real experience of running businesses at a senior level Consultancy.
Opps Training intends to:
- recognise and meet the individual needs of learners, employers and the Opps team members
- motivate, inspire and raise learners’ aspirations
- provide accessible learning
- build learners’ resistance to harm by increasing learners’ well-being and confidence
- recognise and build on learners’ previous experience
- encourage learners to progress themselves and their career through effective Information Advice and Guidance
- improve learners’ employability
- promote equality and diversity with all stakeholders
- maintain continuity of business
- maintain a strong; experienced and committed delivery team
- continually improve delivery and add value
For maximum impact we combine the rigour of pedagogical methodology with in-depth practical experience of the areas in which we train and consult. Our expectations of participants are high.
Workshops, one to one coaching, conferences, consultancy, web-based learning, peer group learning and other methods are all fully exploited to ensure that participants gain practical skills and knowledge that can be applied to their businesses.