Opps offers QCF competency based qualifications in Business Administration at levels 2 and 3, accredited by EDI.
Effective administration is crucial to the running of most businesses and the courses are therefore very popular.
These competency based qualifications are NVQs consisting of mandatory and optional units.
Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business Administration
This qualification is for anyone working as an administrator such an office assistant. Unit subjects include:
- Improve own performance in a business environment (2 credits)
- Contribute to running a project (3 credits)
- Support the organisation of an event (2 credits)
- Support the organisation of meetings (4 credits)
- Handle mail (3 credits)
- Research information (4 credits)
- Word processing software (4 credits)
Opps is a recognised provider under the “Train to Gain” programme. Funding for QCF qualifications may be available under this programme.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss our Business Administration training.
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
The level 3 qualification is more suited to those working in administration with some management responsibilities. Unit subjects include:
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment (3 credits)
- Solve business problems (4 credits)
- Supervise a team in a business environment (6 credits)
- Supervise an office facility (5 credits)
- Design and produce documents in a business environment (4 credits)
- Co-ordinate an event (4 credits)
- Contribute to running a project (5 credits)