Being able to provide a professional standard of customer service is of key importance to a variety of job roles.
Opps offers the following QCF competency based qualifications in Business Administration at levels 2 and 3, accredited by EDI.
Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
Designed for staff who interact directly with customers this qualifications offers a number of units on topics such as:
- Promote Additional Services or Products to Customers
- Use Customer Service as a Competitive Tool
- Deal with Customers Across a Language Divide
- Improve the Customer Relationship
- Deliver Customer Service to Difficult Customers
- Support Customer Service Improvements
- Gather, Analyse and Interpret Customer Feedback
Opps is a recognised provider under the “Train to Gain” programme. Funding for QCF qualifications may be available under this programme.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss our Customer Service training.
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
Designed for those who deliver and monitor customer service and those who may be in charge of a team, this offers a number of units on over 50 topics such as:
- Plan, Organise and Control Customer Service Operations
- Build and Maintain Effective Customer Relations
- Resolve Customer Service Problems
- Apply Risk Assessment to Customer Service
- Implement Quality Improvements to Customer Service
- Develop a Customer Service Strategy for a Part of an Organisation
- Review and Re-engineer Customer Service Processes