Opps offers level 2 and 3 QCF competency based qualifications in Housing and Housing Practices, accredited by the Chartered Institute of Housing.
Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice
Designed for people working in housing who wish to gain an initial qualification and workers who wish to gain general awareness of housing issues.
- Housing Provision andHousing Organisations
- Customer Care in theHousing Context
- Careers and Opportunitiesin Housing
- Developing Skills for Working in Housing
Level 3 Certificate in Housing Practise
Suitable for people active in social housingand private sector landlords. The Housing certificate consists of three core units and a number of units from a list depending on the pathway chosen.
Core Units (provide a stand-alone Award on completion)
- Delivery of Affordable Housing Services
- Equality and Diversity for Housing
- Professional Practise Skills for Housing
Opps is a recognised provider under the ‘Train to Gain’ programme. Funding for QCF qualifications may be available under this programme.
- Managing Housing Services
- Support for Independent Living
- Housing Advice and Information
- Managing Neighbourhoods
- Caretaking and Concierge Services
- Regeneration, Renewal and Sustainability
- Residents and Service Users Involvement
- Telecare Services
- Traveller Site Management
Selected Pathways Units:
- Regeneration & Renewal
- Homelessness Services &Prevention
- Housing Policy and AffordableHousing
- Introducing Social Welfare
- Repairs & Maintenance inHousing Organisations